0

It took me a while!

Well talk about frustration, because I had bought the domain name using blogger and Godaddy. Once it expired they tried to auto charge my credit card DUH! there is never any money on there! So once expired to recover and re-new costs around $300 - so not happening! It has taken me this long to work out how to remove the custom domain name from the site to enable you all to start visiting me again!
But now I am here back up and running and making do with the free service for now.
I have not been up to too much crafty goodness lately, with being pregnant/disabled and all! but what I have done I will get to sharing with you all. Mostly those who love Stampin' Up! should try to check out my other site too as I am going to be putting more effort into that as a business! http://www.stampinup-funkibubl.blogspot.com.au/
Also in checking the link I got a security warning in case I had stolen my identity, rest assured this is still me!!!
SO keep your eyes peeled for crafty goodness coming your way 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top