Me in a Magazine!

Hello Peeps
Well I have been GAGGIN to share this with you all, but until I actually saw it in the flesh I did not quite believe it!
I have been published! I had been commissioned to do some work for Australian Scrapbook Ideas way back in May. It was about a form of scrap booking which is sort of harking back to how scrap booking used to be, for example just any old book, a collection of photos and all the tickets programmes etc, with not so much importance placed on producing artwork - more about keeping memories. It is why I really like the project life idea!

 So here it is Australian Scrapbook ideas, issue 16. It was released in September.
I feature on pages 44,45,46, and 47. Yes a four page spread! Bit excited!




1 comments:

mahmut said...

Post a Comment

Back to Top